Made from Wheat Straw - a sustainable alternative to plastic - this is the perfect educational and sensory toy. When stacked and slotted together, the cups form a flower - the handles become petals and the cups become the centre. Each cup has a different formation of holes, to allow liquid or sand to pass through and create different patterns. The cups vary in colour and each has a different shape on the top of their handle and number underneath. This helps to form the start of a child's pre-school math skills.
- 6 Different Coloured Cups
- Different Shapes and Numbers underneath each cup handle
- Made from Wheat Straw
- Slot together and form a flower
- Twist and stack
- Holes in each cup vary
- Forms part of early maths skills
- Helps develop fine motor skills
Not suitable for children under 6 months of age.